Old Country Buffet - Review about Restaurant Food from Hopkins, Minnesota
The OCB in Richfield, MN has gone downhill.I'm appalled by the lack of attention by its workers.
The salad bar proved to be disaster from the jump. No explaination for no sunflower seeds. No answer from anyone. The picture below was the cheese from the salad bar.
The steak was small and burned beyond recognition. No fresh steak for twenty minutes. The "white" rice was old/crunchy and calico in color. The cute little desert pans with the apple crisp in it were severely hot to the touch.
Think of some elderly person or child grabbing it. The server attempted to give a kid a dollar to play video games. Same server counted his tips in the common dining area (flashy like).
Lastly, there was nobody that could answer one question there on these issues.Thanks.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Restaurant Food
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On July 25, 2014, I went to the Applebee's on Kirkwood Highway, Wilmington, Delaware for a lunch date with my son. I ordered the Bourbon Steak. When the meal arrived,..."
- "I have a coupon for $10 for 2 large 3 topping or specialty pizza expires in October. The total i was told on the phone was $31.xx. i said i..."
- "We went to outback to celebrate our daughters birthday with our granddaughter who is 4 tonight. We got there at 4:45 there were 8 people in the restaurant. 10..."
- "I ordered a tempered glass screen protector. I didn't realize it was coming from China, but was prepared to be patient. took 2 weeks to arrive and then was completely..."
- "When the quote representative/salesperson called, they proceeded to ask questions about my prospective purchase and still refused to give a comparative estimate of various plans! They claimed that I had..."
- "We just returned from an adults get away at this fabulous all inclusive resort. We loved our room, which had an amazing ocean view and was recently renovated. Very clean..."
- "Impossible to get a hold of them! the contact page is down, wont accept any messages, they ignore me on facebook, wont take my calls or emails, and are just..."
- "We ordered a $3000 microwave/oven combo from Abe's of Maine. The oven arrived and the exterior packaging and oven appeared to be undamaged. We removed most of the packaging, and..."
- "We built our house in 1998 - 7000 square foot home, LOTS of windows, all "top of the line" Marvin windows - my husband runs a small family owned contracting..."