Old Country Buffet - Review about Restaurant Food from Hopkins, Minnesota
The OCB in Richfield, MN has gone downhill.I'm appalled by the lack of attention by its workers.
The salad bar proved to be disaster from the jump. No explaination for no sunflower seeds. No answer from anyone. The picture below was the cheese from the salad bar.
The steak was small and burned beyond recognition. No fresh steak for twenty minutes. The "white" rice was old/crunchy and calico in color. The cute little desert pans with the apple crisp in it were severely hot to the touch.
Think of some elderly person or child grabbing it. The server attempted to give a kid a dollar to play video games. Same server counted his tips in the common dining area (flashy like).
Lastly, there was nobody that could answer one question there on these issues.Thanks.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Restaurant Food
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " Read other reviews and learn, Red Robin Sucks! We ordered by phone to go, Phone rang for at least 2 minutes and then at least 3 more before someone..."
- "I do like Vons, but I do Not like their Overly Inflated Prices on their Smoothies that they sell at their In-House Starbucks local store location. I do buy the same..."
- "I should have known better than to order a menu item by looking at the photo, but none the less I did. I ordered a new "Breakfast Skillet" and it..."
- "I replaced the front wheel bearings in by 1976 Coachmen motor home last fall. All parts including bearings, races and seals were purchased from NAPA. 5000 miles later everything I..."
- "We are a Ford dealership. Sold a car to a customer who had a loan with Kia. Got the 10 day payoff, sent it in, waited for lien release. Payment..."
- "Bought havaianas with decoration. The decoration goes around the straps between the feet and really hurts (photo after wearing them for 10 min).Would like to return and get new pair..."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."