Old Country Buffet - Review about Salad from Waukesha, Wisconsin
Couldn't find clean booth to sit at.Had to get server to wipe crumbs up first .
Green Bay location appeared run down overall. While chewing on salad I discovered I was chewing on broken plastic bowl?
Brought it to manager (James) attention.
He took the evidence DNS removed the salad from the buffet .Not what I expected to make things right !!
More Review Details
|Quality of Food|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I should have known better than to order a menu item by looking at the photo, but none the less I did. I ordered a new "Breakfast Skillet" and it..."
- "Live in a small town south east of Dallas. ( Gun Barrel City). Ordered grilled chicken Caesar salad. Almost finish with it and I was chewing on something hard. Pulled..."
- "I have a coupon for $10 for 2 large 3 topping or specialty pizza expires in October. The total i was told on the phone was $31.xx. i said i..."
- "This software does not work as advertised, numerous claims of functionality do not work, including the remote camera, and the call recording. There is a significant delay between data reaching..."
- "I received a brand new RCA 7 in Tablet last December for Christmas, I have always had a case protector, it was never been dropped, or have gotten wet. My..."
- "I bought my couch which is the large curved shaped home theater style, looked great at first within 2 years the fabric which is like a replica leather material. ..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."